We are a digital marketing agency 15 minutes from the Ben Franklin in NJ. We are looking to add an SEO manager to our team.
You will be tasked with:
• Creating and executing content strategies on behalf of our clients
• Overseeing the creation of content by our writers
• Advising and overseeing our outreach manager during link building campaigns
• Handling on-page SEO (title tags, metadescriptions, header tags, page formatting, schema, internal linking, etc.)
This is a client-facing role and you will also handle reporting and client communications. Your role will include communicating your vision and strategy to our clients.
What people like about working here:
• We have on-site parking and public transportation from Center City to right outside our building.
• We’ve scheduled our operating hours around rush hour. We open at 10am.
• We work in a highly collaborative environment, where we are constantly teaching one another.
• A solid grasp of SEO fundamentals
• Solid knowledge of content strategy, link building strategies, and on-page SEO
• Familiarity with Ahrefs, Google Search Console, and Pitchbox
• Strong strategic thinking, with a clear understanding of content’s role in a company’s buyer’s journey or its likelihood to attract links
• Pleasant to work with. Maintaining a pleasant work environment is a priority here.
• Basic knowledge of WordPress
Please respond with a resume.